We strive to provide our children with programs that engage their hearts and minds in challenging, age-appropriate activities, studies and reflection throughout their development as Catholic Christians. At the same time, these programs support the efforts of parents as the primary faith educators of their children.
The Oratory's programs serve ages spanning from toddlers to teens, and include:
- Oratory School of Discipleship (OSD) for children in Grades 1 through 7. For more information contact Christina Matone at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sacramental Preparation Programs (First Eucharist, Penance and Confirmation)
- A nursery cooperative at St Boniface where children ages 1-4 are supervised while their parents attend Mass. For more information please contact Brigida Munoz at email@example.com
- Liturgy of the Word for Children (LWC) is a way for kids to reflect on the Sunday's scripture readings on age-appropriate levels in a separate space and with adult catechists.
- At Assumption LWC takes place at the 10am Mass. For information please contact Genevieve Toh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At St Boniface LWC takes place at the 11:15am Mass. For more information please contact Brigida Munoz, email@example.com
All Programs for Youth are open to families that register as members and worship with the Oratory parishes of Assumption and St Boniface. Please read more about our Education and our Sacrament Preparation program.
For information on how to involve your children in OSD, please contact Christina Matone, the director of the Oratory School of Discipleship, at firstname.lastname@example.org